its color match time! need some opinions.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

midnightblue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so ive got a newer gmc grille ready to be painted for my truck. im wondering if i should take the doorhandles out and get them sprayed as well. also considering ordering up a set of the newer 95 and up style mirrors instead of the old stainless steel ones i have and painting them with the grille aswell. let me know guys. im kinda liking the chrome door handles as of right now. i think they go pretty good with the wheels and bed caps.

You must be registered for see images attach

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I vote you paint the handles and grill and just leave the 95+ mirrors black. They would blend in well with your tinted windows.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yuck on tow mirrors.

I'd leave the chrome handles I like em, but if not and you want to remove them/paint them, I'd trade you. I have painted ones that I put chrome stick on covers on, and had to cut the top off to get the handles to work, so in other words the chrome needs to be pulled off then used plain, where as I want chrome ones. I was going to buy some from ebay but if you decide you want painted ones let me know I'd trade mine for yours.