It's amazing what....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:think: Never had a problem with mine. Such an amazing bike. 4strokes are the bitches having to deal with valve adjustments and what not! Same goes for all my 2 stroke blowers and trimmers. No maintenance what so ever just always ready to work and they last 4 ever!

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
spend a little money on your gaskets.. i buy the copper collector gaskets and never had a problem with them in over 5 yrs.. i had them on my dirt car and trust me i put them though hell lol the cool thing also is there reusable..

the header gaskets i buy felpro only put a little loctite on the bolts and they dont back out..

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea there is nothing wrong with my gaskets now since it's all silenced but I'll remember that stroker when it comes time!

zraffz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Huge difference. My 97 Vortec 2dr Yukon had the y-pipe snap while I was driving it and it became gutless.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
yeh i just did the same to my truck yesterday i tightened the joint where the pipe connects to the header and man my ride home from work yesterday was sooooo nice not hearing that little annoying tick all the way home on the highway.....southern pride i know exactly what you mean you described the exhaust leak perfectly and your right i dont know how to explain it but my truck just feels better

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Motivates me to go fix mine...its been bugging the crap out of me especially when I drive by other people, walls, or even curbs. I know where it is its just such a pain to try to get to those bolts and turn them 1/12 turn at a time with an open ended wrench.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
@southern pride.
Glad you got it fixed that easy.. as far as long tubes go.. your powerband will probably move up, which sucks for towing. they are a pita too. and shorties arent worth it. if you do get long tubes i'd really reccomend getting a shop to hook them up.. too many little bends and stuff.
I'm gonna go fix my exhaust leaks too! you have started a revolution!