Is this the one !!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Silverfox

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw this and am still wondering if this is the one that will fit in my o/h console !!!

Attachments

• $(KGrHqZ,!iQE7DCc7sy9BPDFbsGTsw~~60_1.JPG
    $(KGrHqZ,!iQE7DCc7sy9BPDFbsGTsw~~60_1.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 103

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No. Yours is from a suburban or tahoe. You really need to post in your previous thread and not make another thread for what is essentially the same topic.

Silverfox

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry--but there talking about gauges now and I still haven;t found out what I am looking for !!!

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Sorry--but there talking about gauges now and I still haven;t found out what I am looking for !!!

yea, but i came in here having no clue what console you have, i was going to assume you had a factory 95-98 truck console and say yes it will fit.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just don't understand what fits in what !!!!

I answered you in your original thread. If you want a DIC, get another console. If you don't want it anymore you just need the block off plate to cover the hole. Its that simple.

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
Dude, lay off the extra cup of coffee in the morning.

That is a picture of an S10/blazer DIC. It only fits the overhead consoles for the pickups.

The overhead console you have is from a tahoe/suburban. If you took 3 seconds to look at it you would figure out it won't fit.

Silverfox

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whatever !!!!!!!!Dont know squat about this and I get idiots who dont help but just criticise people !!! I am slowly figuring it out.I didn;t know the whole thing went in the front part !!!!I am gonna hang around a diff. one and get real answers !!!!

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Double post.

My laptop has been doing that a lot lately.....

Last edited:

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Please keep your related posts in the same thread.

That will not fit the OH console you have.

You either have to do something custom or you have to change your OH console to fit the S-10 Temp/Comp display.

It's been said a couple times now: there is no DIC that will fit the OH console you have in your truck. Asking it over and over is not going to change the answer.

The one you have pictured will not work with your OBDI truck.

You need the display that has a "US/MET" button and an "ON/OFF" button.

The one with the "MODE" button will not work.

Again: the one with the "MODE" button will not work.

Also, relax. Lashing out goes wrong really fast.

!!!! on the end of all your sentences is what is driving the guys a little bonkers. It's good to be enthusiastic, but doing it all the time just turns people off. Kind of like dealing with the overly perky store clerk.

You eventually stop listening to her and get to the point where you just want to punch them in the mouth.....gawd, how can people be so freaking perky sometimes?

:rofl: