Is this bed cover worth keeping?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well i didnt take any pics from under side of bed cover but i will get pics of mounting parts

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Skylark. This cover is a gemtop gt classic. So you could google cover and probaly get better pics of its built. Since my cover is at painters house. I just have. Mounting tabs here at my house

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I was wrong. It uses two of these. If I do my own I will build a polished flat plate to mount to the tailgate with a slit in it so that I still have a flat tailgate.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's how this one locks as well. But only has one in the center. It's called a footmans loop. But since lock cylinder is so close to tailgate and loop doesn't fit.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Your already cutting and welding, you could start fresh. If it were me though, I would do the flat plate with a slit.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah your right, a nice little slit in tailgate wont be that noticeable and will work great. Thanks