IRS in a gmt400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alteca

Truck go vroom
Supporting Member
Reaction score
She really came together today, waiting on a few parts and should be driving by next week. I believe it’s about an 8” drop where it sits currently.
You must be registered for see images attach

Alteca

Truck go vroom
Supporting Member
Reaction score
took the truck on its maiden voyage today. Everything went smooth it rides and handles amazing(although I have no traction without the bed on). This is weird to say for a gmt400 but the brakes are touchy. There’s no squish to them it’s just a firm pedal with instant gratification. I did a few pulls and a short burnout with no issues. is there a way to post vids on this website or do I need to post them somewhere else and link them?

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
took the truck on its maiden voyage today. Everything went smooth it rides and handles amazing(although I have no traction without the bed on). This is weird to say for a gmt400 but the brakes are touchy. There’s no squish to them it’s just a firm pedal with instant gratification. I did a few pulls and a short burnout with no issues. is there a way to post vids on this website or do I need to post them somewhere else and link them?
Upload videos to YouTube, then post link here. Looking forward to seeing them.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Saw this crusing the web yesterday. But nothing like doing it yourself!!!! Looking good