Interior questions-flooring and bucket seat runners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bloke

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure to post here or in Stereo/Electronic.

I am redoing seats in leather, new carpets and finish painting my interior trim. I am getting from RA the essex carpet with the mass backing. What i want is some heat and sound deadening material that any of you have have tried and worked.
Looking at Dynamat, Noico, kill mat etc. Was looking at NOICO reviews on Amazon some bad ones are that the outside noise is still there. If it drowns out my muffler the wifi would be happy when she rides along.

As for heat/cold insulation is the care cooler in the summer cause you could feel that the headliner is not as hot before the install.

If anyone know about these power buckets seats drop me a msg. The plastic or nylon insert between the runners is braking apart. Cant find a kit or some inserts to switch them out. See pic

You must be registered for see images attach

Bloke

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anywho i finally replaced my front seats with Escalade bucket seats and had them redone in leather. Finish painting my trim and touching up everything else i could. New carpet and through some dynamat under that. Wish i had mo money to do the roof as well but the wife took a bad slip and broke her ankle last week. There went 2k just in surgery alone. Pics below of before and after. Still got the original buckets seats and in good condition.

Bloke

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couple of more pics. Was able to take care of some surface rust on the floor from a water leaking thru the aftermarket 3rd brake light.