interchangeable uca

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
the uca isnt your problem, you dont need to replace it for a ball joint if the balljoint will come out seperately and put back in seperately, take out balljoint and go to your parts store and see if it matches up with a stock one which it should.

Preh10

Reaction score
oh, I need to replace the uca bushings too which is why i'm hung up about this whole uca. because if i can't find the bushings, then i'd have to replace the whole arm. If I end up having to change the whole arm because i can't find individual bushings, would any uca work with that lift kit since it isn't that big of a lift?

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
that one might be crucial to your lift, i dont have an answer to that though. fact is most aftermarket companies no matter how old the part is are wise enough to use as many factory available parts with their stuff as possible. id take the balljoint and uca completely off your truck since it will have to come off anyways take it to the parts store with you and make sure stock ball joint and bushings will work.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
just take it off and bring it with you so you dont have to go back, press out the old bushings ahead of time to actually make sure new bushings would be able to be pressed in.

Preh10

Reaction score
thanks again. I found an off road shop nearby and talked to the guy and he says he can make em if they cant find a good fitting one. I was afraid I had to get a whole new lift kit or just go back to stock to fix my damn bushings which would have sucked.