interchangeable uca

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Preh10

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just bought a 98 k1500 and need to do some rebuilding on my front end. Mainly ball joints, bushings, and tie rod ends. It really shouldn't be bad since i'll do it all at once...my only problem is that I have a lift kit that I'm almost positive is rancho and is ten years out of date. My main concern is whether or not I can replace that old rancho uca with someother after market uca or just go back to stock and throw a spacer on the ball joint if i even have to do that. the lift is three inches.
Thank you for any help.

Preh10

Reaction score
i have a pic, trying to figure out how to post the damn thing

Preh10

Reaction score
alright, it's up on my profile. I'm confused because that's a pro comp strut but not a pro comp uca. I have done hours of digging and i'm almost positive the uca is rancho.

Preh10

Reaction score
How do i know which one will fit though? I can't get the same one because they're discontinued. will any uca for that year type work? i just don't wanna order something and it not fit, or make me burn through ball joints