illinoisboy and ndns68's truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

illinoisboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha its like 10 miles from Vincennes, Indiana like an hour from Evansville (if you ever went there) and like 5 hours south of Chiago.
On the other note if someone has the time and would like a make me and ndns68 a sig that would be awsome!

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
haha, yea I've been 2 Evansville and Vincennes, I'm from Woodlawn but havent been there for bout a year and a half

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
I think i go by there when i visit family in Chicago. They live in Westchester and other close areas.

BTW: Good lookin trucks, Wish my first car looked as good as the 88.

illinoisboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think i go by there when i visit family in Chicago. They live in Westchester and other close areas.

BTW: Good lookin trucks, Wish my first car looked as good as the 88.
thanks! Well the 88 looks good from far way besides missing the chrome on bottom in some places and the mashed up spot on the rider side rear but, up close you can tell that it really needs some loving!

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Those headlights and blinkers looked almost just like the ones I had on my 98 until i noticed your blinkers have a white surround and mine had black.

illinoisboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those headlights and blinkers looked almost just like the ones I had on my 98 until i noticed your blinkers have a white surround and mine had black.

I would like to paint that or get that black some how and i would also like to paint the clips on headlights black because they are already rusting. These headlights are cheaply made, they have both leaked and been repaired and the clips started rusting like the day they got out of the box. (it seems like)

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
haha, yea I've been 2 Evansville and Vincennes, I'm from Woodlawn but havent been there for bout a year and a half

not sure where woodlawn is, but one thing about this area... youll be back... they all come back eventually