I'll Post an Intro, if I have to, I guess. . .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone who gets the title gets cool points with it. Decided to sign up because there's some good stuff in here, like the NBS brake swap for one but it's getting to the point that I have difficulty tracking all the forums I'm on. I've got a 98 K1500 I've had since 2009 and I've owned a GMT400 since 2001 so it's kind of ironic that I'm here so late. Most of my mods are in my sig and are geared toward making this pig pull a trailer better in OD. If it's flat (CO, so nope) and there's no wind (again CO, again nope) it does fine, so most of the time I sit there contemplating why I haven't yet made the truck less than ear bleeding loud. I used to pull my Z06 to the track.

You must be registered for see images attach

Until I bought a race car.

And a newer trailer that I can sleep in at the track.

I've had a few other toys over the years with motor/trans/standalone swaps and I anticipate I'll have more in the future too. Next up for the truck is hydroboost, marine intake with 36# injectors (have), and Whipple (have). After that, I anticipate I'll be plopping a 20+ gallon aux cell in the bed and the cheapest, least bad looking tonneau cover I can find to hide it.

Last edited:

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I Wana see a built thread on the camaro haha

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Bought the Camaro pre-built and pre-ghetto rigged. Wiring was a mess, fire system wasn't up to *****, car needed some lovin. Engine, trans, and rear were good though, but it was showing its age with stuff like beat up UCA bushings, worn out heim joints, and stuff like that. I still need to re-engineer the cooling system, I'll probably go with a new stock radiator and go for an air to air oil cooler behind the radiator (i.e. out of harm's way). Gotta finish up my cool shirt cooler too for the balls hot summer races.

GMC has a recently installed efan.

Elephant ear tow mirrors.

P3, XM radio, aftermarket HU.

The good overhead console, IIRC I got it from Mean Green.

Aftermarket light housings, 4hi mod, HID lows.

I am interested in this corner light mod someone listed in their sig, is it just using all 4 corner markers with lights inside? I'm sure I'm forgetting more, I've been screwing with this truck for a while now.

I did install a 12k winch in the trailer.

Some e track on the wall to secure 7 gas cans.

Enough room for the car and a ton of crap. I've been strapping down extra wheels/tires in front of the car lately too. They're more secure in a locked trailer than in the back of my truck.