Idk what to do

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5spd Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
TunerPro works with OBDI vehicles. Then you get this:

http://aldlcable.com/sc/details.asp?item=aldlobd1u

Which is an OBDI USB ALDL cable. Ive been using this tuning setup ( along with burning equipment from moates.net ) to tune my car for a long time.

Just go to TunerPro.net and download the BIN and Datastream definitions for your truck...

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What wont work with anything before 95?
the laptop and plug in, that requires OBDII where those only have OBDI which takes a little thing to jump 2 terminals and it flashes it through sequnces in the ses light

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sorry to jack your thread but I need one of them cables, not for that kinda price though.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Well I am really hopeful this will be over tomorrow...

Here's the scenario: Your truck is running good, but its time for a tune-up. Its been 4 million miles since you replaced the plugs. You pull the plugs, they look terrible. You replace them with brand new AC Delco plugs, you replace the plug wires, the cap, and the rotor. You crank it up, and once the idle dies down from warming up, it runs like sh*t. So you put a different cap and rotor on it. Same problem. A new set of plug wires. Same problem. What's left?

Perhaps I damaged a plug while installing it or gapped one improperly. We'll see in the morning. I very carefully gapped a standby set tonight that I picked up.

91RCSBsilvy

Reaction score
im pretty sure my truck has the same symptoms its fine at cold start but at operating temperature it stumbles a little bit and gets close to dying