i think its gonna blow up soon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94rbp1500

Reaction score
i have a 94 1500. Motor trans and t-case came from a wrecked burban and have 62k-ish on em now. Bought the truck and it ran strong for a couple months. Seemed to be a little touchy for a stock tbi when i got it. I checked the timing and it was right between 8-9 degrees! I didn't understand how it wasn't pinging. I set it to 0 degree and took it for a ride. Completely nutless. I bumped it to 2 degrees and took a ride and it felt just like it did at 8. Over the months ive noticed my oil pressure would jump around more and more until recently. Once it gets warm at idle it'll be barely at 10psi. When i hit the gas it spikes to 40-60 then drop to 10-20 till i hit around 2200rpm and it stays around 40. Any time it drops under 2k i have almost no oil pressure. 2 days ago it started burnin oil. Pretty bad. Its still running fine other than smoking. Compression test. Fine on all cylinders. :hmm: