I Gotta Know!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Literbikes are for little guys...
My Busa ran 9's factory stock, I mostly ran 1/8 mile at our local track, lowered and stretched but street ridden. Basically stock motor with a sidewinder and small dry shot. One night a V-Rod destroyer showed up. A slick n bar bike getting drruuuugggggg by legit street bikes, including mine. He left early and never came back...
I know you can make a V Twin faster, but mod for mod the rocket will always win.
I know that, been on what was claimed to be 250+ turbo Busa.....It scared me lol. Handed him the key and told him not to let me back on it even if I begged. 160 it was just starting to settle in.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know that, been on what was claimed to be 250+ turbo Busa.....It scared me lol. Handed him the key and told him not to let me back on it even if I begged. 160 it was just starting to settle in.
I got a dyno sheet somewhere out in the garage showing a hair under 300 for mine. Gearing limited to about 175 but she'll get there in a hurry...

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
100 HP ish?
Dude I get 110/100-105ft. lbs. out of an 80 incher, done right, big inch 131+turbo'd they get up there as well....run out of rpms. Just a different thing. Dig both for different reasons. Built 80 still enough to totally embarrass new stuff off the floor.

Last edited:

Road Trip

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Busa ran 9's factory stock, I mostly ran 1/8 mile at our local track, lowered and stretched but street ridden. Basically stock motor with a sidewinder and small dry shot.

I have deep respect for the 'Busa. Sounds like you must be the GMT400's Ghost Rider?

You must be registered for see images attach

This video is from a long time ago, but anytime I think I'm driving something pretty
zippy I watch this and enjoy a big helping of humble pie...

Last edited:

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Y'all wild. I feel like I've cheated death enough times in my life that I don't need to go really fast on a bike. Hell I don't want to ride a bike in this city at all. If I want to go triple digits I've got my 4200lb cage out in the garage with the 6.1 hemi in it. :) Then I willingly go out and gamble in the work truck each night but that pays pretty well so I'm good with it.

Richard

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have deep respect for the 'Busa. Sounds like you must be the GMT400's Ghost Rider?

You must be registered for see images attach

This video is from a long time ago, but anytime I think I'm driving something pretty
zippy I watch this and enjoy a slice of humble pie...
That cat is a whole other level of mental!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ben1975