I got that rainy day feeling again, and again, please help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah....I'm not quite there yet..... But what's going on P2? Sweet dually!
Not much really, it looks better in pictures than in person.

Hope that fixed your issues, how's everything going over your way?

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Not much really, it looks better in pictures than in person.

Hope that fixed your issues, how's everything going over your way?

Good, we moved further out in the sticks, (Campobello), other than that, just the same old stuff here, since I was last on here, I bought and sold an 86 F150, and bought the wife an 02 Camry that she wrecked 2 days later and locked up the engine a month after that, the 98 just keeps kicking, unless it rains. On a side note, I am considering buying a 76 Chevy short-bed in the near future....going back to square body. Have you messed with the 78 much lately?

Last edited:

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good, we moved further out in the sticks, (Campobello), other than that, just the same old stuff here, since I was last on here, I bought and sold an 86 F150, and bought the wife an 02 Camry that she wrecked 2 days later and locked up the engine a month after that, the 98 just keeps kicking, unless it rains. On a side note, I am considering buying a 76 Chevy short-bed in the near future....going back to square body. Have you messed with the 78 much lately?

You still got my number? I'm in Campobello to lol.

I have been working on the 78 check out the build thread I started for it. I haven't actually worked on the truck but the new frame an suspension for it. It's kinda cone to a standstill though because of my schedule and the weather lately. I also helped start a local gm truck club that has really took off. Look it up on face book if you're on there. Upstate sc gm truck club

Lmk if you want a hand looking at the square.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
You still got my number? I'm in Campobello to lol.

I have been working on the 78 check out the build thread I started for it. I haven't actually worked on the truck but the new frame an suspension for it. It's kinda cone to a standstill though because of my schedule and the weather lately. I also helped start a local gm truck club that has really took off. Look it up on face book if you're on there. Upstate sc gm truck club

Lmk if you want a hand looking at the square.

Well, I quit FB a while back ( too much drama) I lost your number when my phone died on me, but I'll PM you.