I become weak with ads like these

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RGV2DRHOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
400 bucks a rim? How the hell much are those things brand new, they are pretty sexy tho, I hate black rims but I would rock those

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
THATS ONE HELL OF A PRICE!!!!

if i found something like that i would buy them and resell them or wait till i got another truck to put them on

thats a steal for those things

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not really the style i was looking for... but they could work.

I really like these at the moment,

You must be registered for see images attach

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
400 bucks a rim? How the hell much are those things brand new, they are pretty sexy tho, I hate black rims but I would rock those

hahaha oh ****... Rum N eggnogs must be getting to me, i missed the "400.00 per" part lol

also i thought i would try something different with my wheel choice, going to try black this time

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
o opps i didnt read it i just saw the 400 and it said set of 4 in the first line

ya nevermind, i think that might be more than they are new or right around that

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Found a used set of the fuel boost wheels (8 months old) with tires... she's asking 1350.00 but said take them for 1200.00... tires are kinda lame, some kind of all season thingy's.... oh and they're 20s... decisions decisions