Hydro Dipping Ideas/ Custom Painted interior & Exterior Ideas/Powder coating

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Truckchic97

Beast Mode
Reaction score
Agreed! If i could find some good condition cluster surround pieces i would seriously consider sending them off to be done to get a CF finish.

Do it up! I wil def put some more interior pics up tomorrow I have to go find them haha but there are also tons of pics on their FB, but I kno not everyone on here has one so ill continue to post up! :)

Truckchic97

Beast Mode
Reaction score
Agreed! If i could find some good condition cluster surround pieces i would seriously consider sending them off to be done to get a CF finish.

There are a TON of different Carbon Fiber films too
ones that are see through so you can have whatever color carbon fiber you want

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Re: Hydro Dipping Ideas/ Custom Painted interior & Exterior Ideas/Powder coating

Do it up! I wil def put some more interior pics up tomorrow I have to go find them haha but there are also tons of pics on their FB, but I kno not everyone on here has one so ill continue to post up! :)

There are a TON of different Carbon Fiber films too
ones that are see through so you can have whatever color carbon fiber you want

I will def keep it in mind! Typically how much does it cost to get something like cluster trim done?

Sent from a 6.5 Detroit Diesel powered smartphone

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
hmmm........ some sweet work there. Once I get some of the bigger stuff done on the outside and drivetrain, the interior is going to need some work from these guys!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re: Hydro Dipping Ideas/ Custom Painted interior & Exterior Ideas/Powder coating

That pistol is bad @ss I'm going to show the wife that, at which point she will probably want one :rofl: