Hunters "Big Nasty" Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Well I ordered an 11 blade cooling fan, new thermostat and a new lower fan shroud (since mine went awol) today from Rockauto.com so I'll have a little work to do to the truck soon. Along with a transmission service I need to so soon.

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
Well I ordered an 11 blade cooling fan, new thermostat and a new lower fan shroud (since mine went awol) today from Rockauto.com so I'll have a little work to do to the truck soon. Along with a transmission service I need to so soon.

How much was the fan from Rock Auto?

Sent from my The Mud Hole I'm Stuck In

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Not much of an update, but i got my winch working... Best part about it is i don't have the first dime in the winch or the bumper! My cousin had an extra motor for this winch and he gave it to me, I just threw it on and every thing works! May not be the prettiest, but it'll hopefully get the job done... I need to get a snatch block just in case though!

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool deal on the winch, hope it works great when you need it....

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Yeah I'm hoping... The solenoids are what I'm worried about. I'm thinking now that I have a winch I'll never need it! Lol

better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it... :word:

Truck looks good hunter! Would you happen to have the old brush guard from this truck? and would you be willing to pay shipping to Texas?

:jester: jk man

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it... :word:

Truck looks good hunter! Would you happen to have the old brush guard from this truck? and would you be willing to pay shipping to Texas?

:jester: jk man

Thanks! And no, I sold it. I don't think shipping would be close to cheap. That sucker was HEAVY!!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I know! I was joking lol! Been searching everywhere for one of those so I don't have to pay $600 new :(