Hunters "Big Nasty" Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Parentnoia

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just put spray-on rock guard on my silver tone to stop the rocks from chipping it- I drive gravel and my paint has not chipped yet since putting it on.
Well I'm thinking of either all black w/ black bedliner on the bottom, or red w/ black bedliner.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Truck looks great man. I don't think it looks funky with the body lift on. If you plan to use it off road still you definitely won't have to worry about stuffing a tire up into the fenders....

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Truck looks great man. I don't think it looks funky with the body lift on. If you plan to use it off road still you definitely won't have to worry about stuffing a tire up into the fenders....

Thanks, i go from one extreme to the next! :lol:

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
looks awesome man id say if your dead set on taking the BL off cut it down to 1 inch and put a 1" body lift on you'll have no problem selling 2 1'' body lift sets

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Oh and just so everyone knows... looks like the wife is switching jobs and probably not selling the 4runner. Kind of wish i would have kept the boggers. oh well its time for a winch!