Hunters "Big Nasty" Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
should look good- that's what Jeramy did to his diesel and it looks good.

I like the bodyline down bedliner look. You do some good quality work Hunter, me on the otherhand, tend to rush things. I think it could really set your truck off!

Teaser:

You must be registered for see images

Parentnoia

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It would look even better if the bedliner actually went up to the body line. You know, the indentation along the entire side, ABOVE the impact strip. That's how I plan to do mine.
You must be registered for see images attach

I plan on replacing the silver with bedliner.

Last edited:

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
It would look even better if the bedliner actually went up to the body line. You know, the indentation along the entire side, ABOVE the impact strip. That's how I plan to do mine.

Ive seen that on some truck, mainly NBS's, and i just thought it was TOO much. Mine is a subtle amount of bedliner. I'm still contemplating the entire bedliner paint job that Charles mentioned the other night to me.

I have a feeling Hunter, that no matter what you end up doing, it will look great!

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Maybe I should do bedliner on this truck, I mean my 97 has decent paint on it, i already have one white painted truck that looks good, I should make this one stand out. Plus I think it'll be a little cheaper to bedline it than the paint it. Maybe I should do white and the bottom the color of that Tahoe. But I don't know how that would look with black bumpers

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Ive seen that on some truck, mainly NBS's, and i just thought it was TOO much. Mine is a subtle amount of bedliner. I'm still contemplating the entire bedliner paint job that Charles mentioned the other night to me.

I have a feeling Hunter, that no matter what you end up doing, it will look great!

Thanks!