Hunters "Big Nasty" Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Or maybe I can do it like this but the top half white.
You must be registered for see images attach

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
That is true. I'll never be hitting rocks. The main thing that worries me is staining if I went white. And I would think if it faded it would turn a yellow color.

The line x x-tra is supposed to not fade and have a warranty on it. The guy that sprayed that fj did his jeep something like 3 years ago and it still looked the same.

sdavis76

Reaction score
that first pic of the boggers when its all muddy makes my soul happy happy lol i bet that thing will go.. love it

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
that first pic of the boggers when its all muddy makes my soul happy happy lol i bet that thing will go.. love it

Thanks! yes these tires pull like you wouldn't believe! i would love to buy 2 new ones and through on the front and rotate the front to the rear because the rear are pretty worn, but man the do so good. the only time i ever got worried was when i was trying to pull out a dodge 2500 in a huge slot hole! I would have videoed that but it was in the middle of the night!

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Have been tossing up the idea on selling this truck and my four wheeler to buy a new Yamaha Rhino or another SxS. A SxS is the best thing to have where i hunt. I love this truck and have a lot of time in it, not a ton of money but its a never-ending battle, this truck is always broke, even before it was my hunting/mud truck. if i did sell it I'm sure i would regret it. Just wanted to get Yalls opinion...

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Keep the truck you will regret getting rid of it later. Find another way to get a SxS...besides....you will need this thing to get the SxS to the trail lol