Hunter's 97 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Thanks man!!! My fender measurements are 37 front and 37.5 rear. And sounds like a good idea with your truck but it all is determined by your rim offset/backspacing in what size tire you run.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks man!!! My fender measurements are 37 front and 37.5 rear. And sounds like a good idea with your truck but it all is determined by your rim offset/backspacing in what size tire you run.

Ha ha, I'm higher! :rofl:

Bigfoot

Zombie Response Team
Reaction score
Got the lift, but collecting all the front end parts before I tear into mine, its going to need everything replaced. lol I feel like I am stalking you just to keep up with the progression on your truck! lol

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Got the lift, but collecting all the front end parts before I tear into mine, its going to need everything replaced. lol I feel like I am stalking you just to keep up with the progression on your truck! lol

Haha! It's cool... Let me know if you have any questions. I'll be happy to help if I can!

Bigfoot

Zombie Response Team
Reaction score
Thanks man!!! My fender measurements are 37 front and 37.5 rear.

Interesting, my front is 32 and rear is 35.5 before the lift, running 235s, so with the lift and 285s it only went up 2 inches in the rear and almost 5 in the front. So I could run the spindles and a 1 inch block in the rear. Technically.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Interesting, my front is 32 and rear is 35.5 before the lift, running 235s, so with the lift and 285s it only went up 2 inches in the rear and almost 5 in the front. So I could run the spindles and a 1 inch block in the rear. Technically.

Yeah. Sounds like it, I wonder why your rear is so much higher?

Bigfoot

Zombie Response Team
Reaction score
Yeah. Sounds like it, I wonder why your rear is so much higher?

It bugs me its rake is insane! Hey man, this is stupid but if you get a chance can you measure the height of your truck at the highest point of the cab? Trying to see if it will fit in my garage after I lift it! lol