Howdy !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CDHenry6

Reaction score
Marshfield, WI. Born and raised in Central PA.
Ok, so I got to looking under the dash. Bri9ts , that lamp hood is held in by two small screws , 8mm I think, but could be mistaken. The bulb itself just pulls straight out of the socket. I recommend wearing some Mechanix gloves, or at least some leather work gloves while you do this. You said that it looked as though ypour bulb was rusted in, so exercise caution removing it.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Looks a little "rust buckety", bu it's hard to complain for only 300 bucks!

:)

brits92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok, so I got to looking under the dash. Bri9ts , that lamp hood is held in by two small screws , 8mm I think, but could be mistaken. The bulb itself just pulls straight out of the socket. I recommend wearing some Mechanix gloves, or at least some leather work gloves while you do this. You said that it looked as though ypour bulb was rusted in, so exercise caution removing it.

Hmm dont have a lamp hood. The bulb is fully ecposed. N I guess I can try it with the gloves.

Last edited:

CDHenry6

Reaction score
Marshfield, WI. Born and raised in Central PA.
Looks a little "rust buckety", bu it's hard to complain for only 300 bucks!

:)
Great White, No bones about it, it's a steaming pile of rust ! However, being that I live in Wisconsin, it's in remarkably good shape for being 22 years old and 216,000 miles ! Either way , you pretty much can't pick up a running vehicle for less than $1,000 anymore.The next issue is replacing the front shock absorbers. She's riding on the springs, man !
If I had all of the vehicles over the years that I paid 300-600 for, I'd have a fleet !