Howdy from South Texas!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

superj

Reaction score
Hey everyone, chose this site after reading many different sites as a guest to see which one looked like it had the best people and information relevant to things I was wondering. This seems to be a very decent group so I hope yall don't mind me joining. I probably won't really post to much but more reading and offering little comments when I can.

I am from Corpus Christi Texas which is right on the Gulf of mexico, down near the bottom of Texas. I have been a member of a number of forums and am a normal guy, I like a vehicle better when I have made some changes to it, ha ha ha. I have done it on everything from karmann ghias to 325i bmw to wranglers. I bought this truck for my son as his first vehicle, which its a 1994 silverado with 350 and auto trans. It's got 198k on it and runs great. Other than a few little dings on the exterior and some minor wear on the door pulls, the truck is beautiful and I still cannot figure out why the guy sold it and kept his raggedy dodge that was all beat to heck but oh well.

Anyways, I still also have ano 87 wrangler that had a stroker and now has a Ford 302 in it.

This chevy truck is totally stock, minus a hypertech street runner chip I put in Sunday and a little cubby I put in place of the non working stock radio. Oh ya, and the window vent covers for the rain, the ones that stick on with double sided tape and the toolbox I put on the week we got her.

I cannot believe I have only one partial picture but this is all I could find in the phone.

You must be registered for see images attach

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
:welcome: from dfw. More pics when you get a chance