howdy from SC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pyro97

Reaction score
Hey guys, followed a link over here from GMFS. Been reading the forums for a few days so figured I'd introduce myself.
I'm Joey and I spend most of my time in Columbia, SC. Truck is a '97 Sierra Xcab Z71. 5.7, 14bolt, 285 Nitto Terra Grapplers on '04ish GMC wheels, dual Hooker Aerochambers dumped (too quiet for my liking), demolded, bars cranked, and 184,*** miles.
Plans...umm well it's my daily/work truck so I'm trying to resist spending money on it. Picking up the new grille from the body shop tomorrow so I can finally get rid of the broken one and would like to get new headlights soon. I'd like to get a new hood sometime since the current one has some damage and the paint is starting to flake around some rock chips. I'd like to repaint the whole truck one day and maybe a small lift but for now I think I'll settle for fixing the small stuff I've had to neglect for a while.
Yes I know those are Chevy corners, got some new GMC ones waiting on the new grille.
You must be registered for see images attach

The other things that take up my money and wrenching time
'97 Firebird Formula

'71 Cutlass Supreme

katkatcher#1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad you made it over here..NICE rides..
Its good to see more members from the Carolina's. Im from Lancaster sc.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
damn that truck is nice. practically the same truck as mine except for color and the z71, and might a say a clean z71. Welcome to the Site

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome to GMT400 Joey and that's a very clean 97 you got there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OBSOkie