how to workaround a broken fuel line on a sending unit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93blazehorse

Reaction score
so my fuel pump dies shortly after i did the ultimate tbi stuff, (stage 2? throttle body portwork adjustable regulator) i know its the pump because i kept banging on the tank to get it to my shop. i have a tpi fuel pump im all set to put in but wouldnt you know it? the return line crumpled away when i took the nut off. do they make a barb hose adaptor that i could thread on the hose ans use some hose and slip it on what line i have left on the sender? (its worth noting that its the return line that crumpled on me, NOT the pressure feed) is there a workaround? i dont really have the cash at the moment to dump 100 bucks on a new sender, and i need my truck back asap, any help would be appreciated. -cheers

Ironhead

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If the line really does have no pressure, and if you've got a piece of pipe on either side of the break that is good enough to clean up, slip on the hose, and clamp, then I could see using it as a temporary fix.

We all know that gasoline is highly flammable...

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
I bought a brand new sender with pump from ebay for like $35, if you can wait a couple days for shipping

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OBSOkie