How to MarkVIII your OBS on a budget..!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is there a one stop spot to buy the parts, minus the fan and relay controller? I would hate to order part online from 5 different places. Shipping will be a killer.

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Punch in the part#s at Amazon... Most places that sell a direct bolt on kit with everything are great and all but expensive... The purpose here is 2 get the same results without taking a huge hit to the wallet... So sum foot work is necessary...

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Amazon doesnt have all the part. I tried there first since I am a prime member.

And for the record, doing this mod will NOT have any effect on the A/C right? This truck is clean as hell and everything work. I dont want to start screwing things up.

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
O ok... Originally I just went off of google and ordered from small sites, bmw sensor wire retaining clip and wires I went 2 bmw dealer for... Everything can B found at ur local junkyard but id suggest getting the bmw sensor wires new...

As for the a/c... The mark8 will make ur a/c freeze hell over literally... BUT... Here's the problem I ran in2.... If ur running ur a/c b4 ur truck has a chance 2 harm up to operating temps to active the mark8 ur a/c will blow hot air... Im not sure if its just my baby havent heard of any1 else having this issue... U can tap the low speed from the relay wire to the a/c accumulator or another actuator behind the egr valve both will have a black and green wire connector tap the green... I talkd to a couple members that told me sum relays will fix this but I'm not smart enough to figure out relays...

Im gonna fix my issue with a front mounted fan from a 25 & 3500 and wire that up...

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
O ok... Originally I just went off of google and ordered from small sites, bmw sensor wire retaining clip and wires I went 2 bmw dealer for... Everything can B found at ur local junkyard but id suggest getting the bmw sensor wires new...

As for the a/c... The mark8 will make ur a/c freeze hell over literally... BUT... Here's the problem I ran in2.... If ur running ur a/c b4 ur truck has a chance 2 harm up to operating temps to active the mark8 ur a/c will blow hot air... Im not sure if its just my baby havent heard of any1 else having this issue... U can tap the low speed from the relay wire to the a/c accumulator or another actuator behind the egr valve both will have a black and green wire connector tap the green... I talkd to a couple members that told me sum relays will fix this but I'm not smart enough to figure out relays...

Im gonna fix my issue with a front mounted fan from a 25 & 3500 and wire that up...

gojo83

Reaction score
Has anyone done the continential or expedition fan swap I can find those a dime a dozen here but have yet to find a Taurus fan like in the beginning pages. They also have a 03 Trailblazer and NBS suburban I can strip from..

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think u can use watever ur comfortable with... As long as u can get it to fit, and it moves enough air... Just b sure u use relays that will support the ampera load so u dont cause an electrical fire... U should b fine...

chevyman("

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My setup.. crown vic police car e fan.. I use it as a propeller on the highway(; it really moves some air

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1369265948242.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369265948242.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 183