How to MarkVIII your OBS on a budget..!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyman("

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im using a prob style temp sensor that uses gas to run the thermostat its fully adjustable i bought it at autozone for like $15 i have it running at 194/205 on high speed and low speed is connecterd to my a/c using 1 30amp relay on high speed i have it running on two 30amp relays my relays are arco's it works amazing you can feel it pulling a lot of air through the grill! next is some wiring loom and a 150amp alt lol about $60 in the whole setup

Parentnoia

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Will this one work? I have no clue if it works or what vehicle it's out of. Found it behind the shed when I was cleaning up.

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Only one way to find out..!

No but really u gotta test it out... (jumper.cables) look for a part # and google it... U need a good amount of cfm so find out wat u can about it... It looks like a Ford fan, and u need 2 know how high the amps spike... Just sum things 2 consider...

Last edited:

Parentnoia

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Only one way to find out..!

No but really u gotta test it out... (jumper.cables) look for a part # and google it... U need a good amount of cfm so find out wat u can about it... It looks like a Ford fan, and u need 2 know how high the amps spike... Just sum things 2 consider...
How do I do about checking it? Just straight to the battery?

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
Definitely check them out because odds are someone put them back there for a reason and you don't want to get stranded from not checking them.

chevyman("

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
it looks like they have a connector for a series and parallel wiring to the two motors so you ground the black to the battery and there's one wire that will make them run on low speed being in a series and the other should make them run on high speed in a parallel.. touch each wore to positive if they work they run low on one wire and high on the other

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry I've been busy the last couple of days... Yea just like chevyman said... Ground the negative wire (black) to black jumper cable then the other wires are ur high and low put the red cable on them 1 at a time and ull figure out the rest...