how do you guys jack your lifted trucks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I always used one of the small hydraulic jacks and never had a problem, and im talking the one in the plastic box from walmart, jack from under where the swaybar link mounts to lower control arm or from the pumpkin or shock mounts on rear axles, worked fine with the 35s on my 96

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
I honestly dunno what im gonna do now since i lifted mine lol., Im about to purchase a highlift jack

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I honestly dunno what im gonna do now since i lifted mine lol., Im about to purchase a highlift jack

I dont care for hi lift unless its a last resort or breaking tires down, about as unstable as a scissor jack haha, except your lookin at it bein 4' off the ground instead of 1'

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
I dont care for hi lift unless its a last resort or breaking tires down, about as unstable as a scissor jack haha, except your lookin at it bein 4' off the ground instead of 1'

Lol my friend has a huge one and i fell in love with it when he jacked up his truck. He does his by the rear reciever hitch or the front frame support on his truck and then puts jackstands underneath. It takes him like 30 seconds to jack up the rear or front. with my factory jack, it took me like 15 minutes to jack my truck up after i was done lifting it and was putting the tires on. and that was only for the front

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I tried jacking the 96 up with a hilift and it fell and also tried lift the 65 thunderbird i had with one and it fell

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I use my lowpro 3.5 ton jack.

You must be registered for see images attach

With a piece of 4x4 on it at times....

highspeed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If your really hurting to take the wheels off for some reason, you can put jack stands underneath a lifted truck then deflat the tire until the truck sits on the jack stand, then have some way of pumping it up like an onboard air compressor.

Hey.......ive done it a few times!

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
If your really hurting to take the wheels off for some reason, you can put jack stands underneath a lifted truck then deflat the tire until the truck sits on the jack stand, then have some way of pumping it up like an onboard air compressor.

Hey.......ive done it a few times!

very smart idea. ill keep that in mind :hmm: