how do you guys jack your lifted trucks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I use my lowpro 3.5 ton jack.

You must be registered for see images attach

With a piece of 4x4 on it at times....

Where's you get yours and how much. I've got a 3ton craftsman but its kinda difficult to get under the truck. I need a good low pro

Jesse82nc

The Burb
Reaction score
Well the lowest part of my frame sits 20" off the ground, so to jack it up high enough to get a wheel off, I would need to get a jack that could lift to at least 24-30".

For me a Hi-lift is about the only thing that works safely. And that is still a pain.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where's you get yours and how much. I've got a 3ton craftsman but its kinda difficult to get under the truck. I need a good low pro

Costco, it was like $95 iirc. They don't sell that exact one now, its a 3 ton. You can also get one at northern tool if you want to pay more. They are black there though....

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Costco, it was like $95 iirc. They don't sell that exact one now, its a 3 ton. You can also get one at northern tool if you want to pay more. They are black there though....

$95 is a good price, I seem some around 2 or 3 hundred! That's too much! I'll have to check it out

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does this count as a jack? :shrug:
You must be registered for see images attach

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^^^ I am so jealous

We bought it from a guys wife after he passed away and the bank was taking the shop and house, so she wanted it cleaned out before the bank got to it, so she sold everything cheap! Been awesome to have it! I wouldn't do half of the work I do to my truck and others without it.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
We bought it from a guys wife after he passed away and the bank was taking the shop and house, so she wanted it cleaned out before the bank got to it, so she sold everything cheap! Been awesome to have it! I wouldn't do half of the work I do to my truck and others without it.

I'm jelly :bawl:

Although I do have access to a lift. I just have to give a week or 2 notice...

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I want one of them so baaad!!!!^^^^^^^^ :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: