Hopefully getting a new truck soon!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rusty Silence

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Around here 5 grand would be about right with those miles and no rust (after he fixes the paint) if the truck is in otherwise good condition. The OBS trucks around here hold their value very well because the NBS trucks rust out so much worse. Most of the OBS trucks in the area have rusted out cab corners but the NBS trucks are rusting out in the rockers, fenders and bedsides over the rear wheel wells. I do like the NBS trucks too though, they ride nice and have great motors.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah JD I'd have to suggest trying to get it before he "fixes" it up and trys to think it's added a ton of value now. Honestly tell him that you have all of that covered so why waste his time when here is 4 grand for you now hand me the keys...Let us know how it transpires.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Gonna talk to him about it next week, we were both tired and ready to head home after class :lol:. Also, he said he'd bring it to school to give his new bike a rest, so i can check it out then. Ill try to talk him down a bit and get him to not do the "work". Beside the obvious paint problem, the only EXTERIOR problems i noticed with it are that the headlights are yellowed but ill probably swap them for my brand new ones off the RCSB anyway.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Has he told you what he is looking to get for it as is so you at least have a starting point to negotiate off of?

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Small update, i left school early but i saw the Z parked at the auto garage. Wasn't able to grab any pics though.

I need some help deciding on how to pay the guy. He said he would work out the price and stuff, but there's no way in hell ill be able to come up with ANY amount of money in a short matter of time. Would it seem logical to go with a down+monthly payment? I might be able to do that.