Hood Won’t close all the way

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94kane

Reaction score
I’ve bought a cowl goodness for my truck and I put it on it fits right but when it laches it still raised up over the fenders. How do I fix this problem?

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Adjust your hood latch up or down and adjust the screw in rubber bump stops on on the core support by each fender. Easy peasy

Jared Jackson

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Adjust your hood latch up or down and adjust the screw in rubber bump stops on on the core support by each fender. Easy peasy

What he said...

Can you peek under and tell what it is hitting on? Couldn't think of anything else that would be in the way...

94kane

Reaction score
What he said...

Can you peek under and tell what it is hitting on? Couldn't think of anything else that would be in the way...
It wasn’t hitting anything I adjusted the latch and the rubber bushing. I’m able to push on it some when it closes and latches it goes down another inch but won’t stay down I got my latch from my other truck it does the samething

joep88cheyenne

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hood warped? And hinges well lubed? These came to mind when you said nothing hitting and latches and bump stops adjusted.