Holley door shell

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
IDK if this is true or not, but I'm about 6 hour drive from the border and my parents told me about a time where Americans could travel into Canada for a short time without a passport. My parents traveled to Thunder Bay, ON without a passport years ago (Pre 9/11?) and didn't have an issue. When me, my sister and my parents went there as a family though, we needed passports so the laws between the US and Canada may have changed.

Wouldn't mind traveling to Canada again, but my passport expired in 2020, so I'll need to get that renewed one of these days.
Ya, back in 1988 we went down to Salt Lake city, I was just a kid, no passport needed, just a few questions at the border and we were through.. 9/11 changed all that for sure.
Woman has family friends down in Louisiana that we wanna go visit and hunting with, but neither of us have the magic paperwork, or time and money....lol.