hitch, lights, reel light, air cleaner box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok first up I got a class 3 or 4 hitch came off my 88. I also got the trailer plugin that goes into your stock harness for trailer lights. $125 OBO for the pair, be heavy and maybe costly to ship, but I can try if you pay shipping.

set of taillights, kinda dull, $20 for the pair? you pay shipping.

parklights, 88 sunken style, yellowed, maybe they fit others, $20 OBO on the pair? you cover shipping.

underhood reel light, mounts on the fender, not sure if it has harness, an check, holding for a fellow member.

air box and tube sold.

also have the stock charcoal can and mount and the stock tbi spacer ring.

If I find more I'll post, feel free to shoot me an offer on stuff, pm me on things or post here. I can get pics of anything, and I'm in Logan wv 25601 for shipping.

Last edited:

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
bump TT waiting on payment on the air cleaner snorkel tube and fender mounted box.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
don't be afraid to submit another offer on this stuff, if it's reasonable I'd consider it, could use money for tires lol.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sold the air box holding the reel light for a good guy one here I dealt with before(got my visor from him)