hi i need idea about my color my dually im ahmad from qatar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Hello! Welcome. Glad to see a Qatar member on here. A lot of Qatar residence are really shaking things up in the drag racing world over here.

DoubleDirtyC

Reaction score
What size spacer do you have in between the rear duals? And I am assuming stock 6" rim any issues doing the same very soon. Thought I only had to order 2" spacer but I thinking now 2 1/2?

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just in case he doesn't get back to you. These are 2.5 with 265/75/16. Tons of room intentionally so that I can use real cam lock tire chains.
You must be registered for see images attach
[/URL]
/skylarkgp/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20140510_115309_zps1khzdfvv.jpg.html]
[/URL]
QUOTE=DoubleDirtyC;751012]What size spacer do you have in between the rear duals? And I am assuming stock 6" rim any issues doing the same very soon. Thought I only had to order 2" spacer but I thinking now 2 1/2?[/QUOTE]

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Cool looking truck love the reg dually even the roll bar doesn't look that bad. Love the green aswell.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

1989GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like the green a lot more than black. Get a license plate that says The Hulk. I really dig the dually on a regular cab. Has that stocky I'm gonna f you up look.
I rarely see 4x4 dually regular cab trucks in my area. It's usually xtra cab or crews.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I like the green a lot more than black. Get a license plate that says The Hulk. I really dig the dually on a regular cab. Has that stocky I'm gonna f you up look.
I rarely see 4x4 dually regular cab trucks in my area. It's usually xtra cab or crews.
That guy posted 2 years ago lmao