Hi everyone form GA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Silverado9798

Reaction score
My other 2, not the best pictures but you can see them.

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

My Gmc Sierra classic daily driver with 285x70x17 Kelly TSR tires, tinted, and true dual flowmaster exhaust. The other, a '98 white truck my dad actually bought brand new in 1998 when I was 10 lol! My brother and I put some 305x70x17 Fierce Attitude M/T's on it, other than that it's pretty much stock with a grey rhino bed liner.

I'll get better pics of these 2 soon!

Silverado9798

Reaction score
Nice clean white one!!!

Thanks man, actually the passenger side door on the white one has a pretty nice dent in it..but I got a perfect white door that's a 9/10 off a '98 white tahoe at the wreck yard. Just haven't put in on yet. Been spending all my time on the maroon one. But to answer your question, when I do take all the stainless panels off, I'll be glad to give you that rear quarter panel missing one. We'll have to figure all the shipping/stuff out. It may be another month or so before I get to the exterior after the engine work tho.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats ok and just let me know when you will be ready! I have no been able to find one locally then I saw your truck:lol: