Hi everyone form GA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Silverado9798

Reaction score
Love the site, been browsing through it for a while now but finally joined a month or so ago. Currently my daily driver is a '07 GMC Sierra Classic, ECSB Z71 Blue with Pewter two-tone. Also, I have 2 OBS, a '97 and '98 both ECSB, Third door you know Z71, 350 motor. The maroon one is a current project of mine, and the white one is stock with 305x70x16 Fierce attitude M/Ts.

Pictures to follow..

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WELCOME!!!!!

If you have been creepin around for a few months I'm sure you know us by now WE LIKE PICTURES:lol:

Silverado9798

Reaction score
First, the '97 maroon project truck

All right guys, heres my '97 I bought in December to restore and work on through the winter. Here's the first pictures when I picked it up at the guys house. I'll post progress pics soon!

Attachments

• Proj Truck1.jpg
    Proj Truck1.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Proj Truck2.jpg
    Proj Truck2.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Proj Truck 6.jpg
    Proj Truck 6.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Proj Truck4.jpg
    Proj Truck4.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Proj Truck5.jpg
    Proj Truck5.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 7

Silverado9798

Reaction score
Well, so far I've almost completely redone the interior- pulled out those warn leather seats. Taken off the wood grain door paneling that's faded, cleaned the carpet thoroughly and touched up a few places with red dye, I'm about to put in a nice 60/40 cloth red front seat thats in really good shape out of a suburban I found online. Next is the engine work, it's currently knocking pretty bad. Got my hands full!

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, so far I've almost completely redone the interior- pulled out those warn leather seats. Taken off the wood grain door paneling that's faded, cleaned the carpet thoroughly and touched up a few places with red dye, I'm about to put in a nice 60/40 cloth red front seat thats in really good shape out of a suburban I found online. Next is the engine work, it's currently knocking pretty bad. Got my hands full!

I have to do the lower end in my truck's motor too:nono:

Just throwing it out there but are you planning on taking the stainless rocker panel strips off??

Silverado9798

Reaction score
I have to do the lower end in my truck's motor too:nono:

Just throwing it out there but are you planning on taking the stainless rocker panel strips off??

Yeah I'm planning to take those off since several need replacing anyway. I've never messed with them much before, have you ever removed them before? Or anyone else?

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I personally have not removed them but I hear heavy duty fishing line works great if you want to remove them nicely (hint hint) if you would be so kind I would like one of them.....