hey yall from indiana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zachb91

Reaction score
im 23 own a 1997 gmc 1500 z71 with 365k on her new tranny before i got it only has 25k on it it. junkyard motor with 66k on it for 900 next week get my dls back in march cant wait to drive the beast again. ive had a 199 nbs silverado 2wd a 04 z71 loaded an out of them all i like the 97 the best.
You must be registered for see images attach

zachb91

Reaction score

zachb91

Reaction score
Ehh it has a knock to it now lol. It was handed doqn from my grandpa to me. So i was a little rough on it when i got it pullin stumps an playin around in the field. An haulin bed full of wood over my cab lol. But when i first got her she would smoke both tires of the line threw firat an halfeay yhrew second on dry pavement. I think thats cause she has ht tires on it lol

zachb91

Reaction score
You all might be able to help me last night i was lookin on here an seen a guy that created his own sitcker that said all gave some an some gave all an had the pow in the middle . Does anyone know who that is or where i can get the sticker at. My dads a vet an thought it fit good with my whole family.being vets.