Here is my green 93

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!!! I think the best compliment i got from my brother (who is a stock interior type of person, as well as a Dodge guy and likes them lifted), said wow i always thought your interior looked like **** and i hate that dash, but damn that is sick colour matched haha.

Does anyone know where i can buy stock door sill plates? I was gonna do billet but i visualize it in my head and it looks silly to me. Mine were trashed cracked and bent.

What happened to the ones from the parts truck ? Ill see if I can find some for you. IF i order my billet ones soon you can have mine. LMFAO your brother is hilarious man.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hmmmm.....very nice truck & I'm digging the interior work too.
Wondering if you're the same dude I sold an upper console too awhile back ???

silverado_06

Resident Canuck.
Reaction score
not a lowered guy but i love that truck. where in ONT are you located, we are having a gmfs meet in woodstock this summer and i would love to see this truck in person.

Low 89

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What are those contraptions at the top of the windshield? What kind of headliner is that, it looks like fibreglass to me or something? And how much did that paint job cost you?

still2hi

Reaction score
Thanks again everyone... yes i bought a console from you Bigg G

The contraptions on the headliner are an antennea for my alarm, and a garage door opener. The headliner isnt in the truck yet. I am having it recovered.
The paint job was all done by me so i cant tell you what i have in it material wise.
I am from niagara falls area... I am actually going to Norwich this weekend for a family get together. I have alot of family that way.

silverado_06

Resident Canuck.
Reaction score
Thanks again everyone... yes i bought a console from you Bigg G

The contraptions on the headliner are an antennea for my alarm, and a garage door opener. The headliner isnt in the truck yet. I am having it recovered.
The paint job was all done by me so i cant tell you what i have in it material wise.
I am from niagara falls area... I am actually going to Norwich this weekend for a family get together. I have alot of family that way.

noice i shall pm you the date and time. i think it's the august 8th weekend, but i will let you know for sure when it is all set up.