Here is my green 93

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

still2hi

Reaction score
The bench was the factory bench from my 89 Sierra winter beater. My brother in law upholstered it for me.

Low 89

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not intending to offend anyone, but how come you made it so its not street legal? It's a beautiful truck, so you might as well have it street legal for those late night cruises. I'm saying its not street legal because there is the lack of taillights as well as only one mirror. Maybe the laws are different within ontario, but I'm just curious.

still2hi

Reaction score
Its street legal i drive it all the time, i have tailights and the mirrors are 100% legal. The rule is one rearward facing mirror. And that is the rearview mirror that is in the cab.

Low 89

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
oh, here i believe we need two rearward facing mirrors. where are the taillights located? i must be blind!

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
oh, here i believe we need two rearward facing mirrors. where are the taillights located? i must be blind!

From looking at the pics, the tail lights are mounted flush in the cab B pillars.

still2hi

Reaction score
Dont feel bad haha, in person no one sees them there till they light up!!! That was the point, to make people do a double take

still2hi

Reaction score
Here is a cool picture and you can see the taillights

You must be registered for see images attach