herculiner idea

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyboy1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yes the truck has been sanded down because i dented both of my front fenders and my passenger door when a peanut wagon had all blowouts on the passenger side at about 45 mph and a 1500 is no where near heavy enough to stop that.i have s=anded it down primed and sanded it for paint but if i put regular paint on the truck it will be scratched off in a few months and ill be pissed off again. my body has no rust it is 110% rust free i want to herculine it but then again i have seen how bad it holds dirt i just really need some kind of paint that is harder than rock lol.and suggestions ?

chevyboy1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok i cant get herculiner in silver it only comes in grey.so i have been researching durable paint brands.and por-15 is the best of the best from everythign ive read.i have a few color options.and i want to see what everybody thinks would be better. gloss black? silver? or hugger orange?.if i paint it black its gonna look a bit too dark i think but still an option.i would post a poll but idk how

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Check out the Upol Raptor liner, its tintable to whatever color you need. Its cheap but still a great liner. And as long as you have a compressor you can spray it on with the gun provided in the kit. And its UV protected & guarenteed. I have been looking at bedliners for a few weeks now & if your on a budget the Raptor is the best.

radical7

admitted truck *****
Reaction score
well if u cant find the paint, i would paint it then chipguard the whole truck it comes clear its like a thick clearcoat

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Tinting would prbobably just be adding some paint in with it they might sell the raptor kit with the paint.

chevyboy1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok im most likely just going to get the black or buy black paint.i want it to last but idk how the raptor would look on the body of the entire truck

chevyboy1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok i love the raptor look in that truck its the exact same body style as mine.he said he used two kits to do hte truck but he did the inside of his bed and all.i want to do my whole truck so ill order two kits.thanks big mike.im ready to see the outcome