Help Identify This

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ezombie

Reaction score
I recently purchased a 1999 2 door Tahoe and I am trying to identify an electronic black box hanging under the dash. I'm certain it is not suppose to hang down but before I stuff it up just anywhere, I would like to know what it is. Please see pictures attached. It is a GM part as it says "GM Accessories" on it. Thanks in advance.

You must be registered for see images attach

Nad_Yvalhosert

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Trying to think of "new" features GM introduced at that time, as to what that module may be.

Onstar was first debuted on my '00 Denali, but your 'Hoe is a '99.
GM wasn't doing remote starters then, so that's not it. Could it be part of a RKE system? Or maybe a stereo amplifier unit. Could be the reason for a power relay...

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I recently purchased a 1999 2 door Tahoe and I am trying to identify an electronic black box hanging under the dash. I'm certain it is not suppose to hang down but before I stuff it up just anywhere, I would like to know what it is. Please see pictures attached. It is a GM part as it says "GM Accessories" on it. Thanks in advance.

You must be registered for see images attach

It's an alarm system from gm