hello from california

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea I seen it on sport truck, i remember those vette wheels, well done truck man, ever take it out on the track ??

Actually I just scanned this the other day for the 454SS site. There is alot of incorrect info in the article, but it was nice to make it into a major publication.

The truck runs mid 12s in the 1/4.

You must be registered for see images attach

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
been browsing through this website for a while now for alot of information and tips. its been very helpful when im getting into some thing that idk about. and thanks guys.

my truck is a white 94 sierra sbsc and lowered 7/8 in this pic but i just finished going another 2 in in the rear :dancingpoop: i did all the work myself besides the bolt in c notch that it had when i got it. im only 19 years old ive been into these trucks since i was like 17 i had a 88 blue stepside before and sold it :( unfortunately and bought a honda to save some gas but that didnt work out, stupid car didnt pass smog... but nice to be here thanks
Welcome, great looking truck!

Reaction score
Actually I just scanned this the other day for the 454SS site. There is alot of incorrect info in the article, but it was nice to make it into a major publication.

The truck runs mid 12s in the 1/4.

good job man!!