hello from california

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score

been browsing through this website for a while now for alot of information and tips. its been very helpful when im getting into some thing that idk about. and thanks guys.

my truck is a white 94 sierra sbsc and lowered 7/8 in this pic but i just finished going another 2 in in the rear :dancingpoop: i did all the work myself besides the bolt in c notch that it had when i got it. im only 19 years old ive been into these trucks since i was like 17 i had a 88 blue stepside before and sold it :( unfortunately and bought a honda to save some gas but that didnt work out, stupid car didnt pass smog... but nice to be here thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0030.jpg
    IMG_0030.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 35

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
Welcome !! That truck is lowwwww ! Couldn't drive that around here with these roads . What did you use to polish the wheels ?

Reaction score
lol thanks :) i used a paint stripper and an aluminum polish with the power ball. i actually thought i would be bottoming out everywhere, even on speed bumps but can actually go over them surprisingly.

Reaction score
oh i didnt know i was suppose to reply on this link. sorry i used a paint stripper and aluminum polish a power ball and a drill