hello from california

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Welcome man, I'm sittin at 7/10, haven't got to drive mine yet though :(
damn that sucks... but damn 7 inches howd you get that? im planning on going 2 more in the back im not sure if i want to de arch the leafs or get blocks :/ nice truck though you still on bolt on c notch ?

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
damn that sucks... but damn 7 inches howd you get that? im planning on going 2 more in the back im not sure if i want to de arch the leafs or get blocks :/ nice truck though you still on bolt on c notch ?

No I've had a 8 inch notch welded in already. 2" spindles, 3" springs with a coil cut off, 6" flip,2" hangers, and 2" shackles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
No I've had a 8 inch notch welded in already. 2" spindles, 3" springs with a coil cut off, 6" flip,2" hangers, and 2" shackles.

haha i have the same setup.... was pita to get those hangers on their though daim never again..
were did you get your notch? im still running the bolt in and tired of bottoming out on every bump.and how do you like the 7/10 stance?.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
I love the stance. I got the notch from suicidedoors. If I was to do it again I would do the avs underbed notch.