Heavy Duty Headlight Harness and 4 Hi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Purefection

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice diagram :eek:

Do you want to use three relays? If you used a SPDT relay you'd eliminate one of them. A DPDT relay would get rid of the other...

I thought of using a single relay but something tells me that 3 separate would be better and it's also more cost effective. If someone wanted a double or single relay setup I could do it though.

Drew a new one up. Little easier to follow and shows it going 1 wire back to the auxiliary power post near driver door.

Last edited:

Purefection

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not worried about selling them tbh. I'd rather contribute to the community and make nothing than try and rip people off. Even if I do start making them I'll be selling them at cost

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
Here is a diagram
You must be registered for see images attach

To wire up a set of these

You must be registered for see images attach

That come on in reverse, or if the cargo light is on.

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
once again, if you have a vortec truck, you can mount all these relays in your spare battery box for a clean factory look, and easy access if you want to run anything else. Mine has a 4ga. wire through a 80 amp circuit breaker to an isolator post, and my relays draw power from there. Super simple to add something or take something off. Also looks clean and is not gonna catch anything on fire.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm extending my cheap lmc harness to put it there. I grabbed a storage bin from the yard a couple weeks ago and am moving my relays in there

96C1500

No money, truck problems
Reaction score
Where would I be able to get female 9005 and 9006 connectors to try this out?

Sent from my Vortec powered Stratosphere