Heated/Dimming Outside Mirror Glass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carluvr

Reaction score
Looking for replacement glass for an outside rear view mirror with heat/dimming feature for a '99 Denali. Does anyone know of anyone that sells the glass new? I realize that Orielly's, Autozone, etc sell replacement glass, but I need the kind with the terminals for heat/dim. Would rather go new than try to find a good one at a junkyard. Thanks in advance.

Shawn

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What side are you looking for? I have a driver side mirror that the motor doesn't work but the mirror glass is still good. I'm assuming the Denali mirrors are the same as 99 suburban mirrors.

carluvr

Reaction score
If it's heated then yes, it would be the same. Would you be willing to part with the just the mirror/glass portion? The mirror itself is pretty heavy. (From a shipping perspective)

Shawn

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's heated and auto dimming. If I can get the glass off without breaking it, I'll sell it to you. I should have time this weekend to attempt it. Make me an offer on the glass.