Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
I have those same lights with hid bulbs. I had to finagle them a bit to get them to fit like stock but I dont think they look bad. The lighting is about 984758974589347893475893 times better than stock. Aiming them is a pain in the ass but you get what you pay for. Mine dont really stick out much if at all. the only thing making them look out of place is the rest of the old weathered lights I Havent replaced yet

Can you post a pic of them installed on your truck? And a closeup of how they sit in place? Thanx

jcro61

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

thats with lights on. Ill get some pics later of how it looks in the light once i finish properly adjusting them

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
man try the new 3m headlight refinishing kit on your other lights if you dont want to replace them! i used it on the 92 this weekend and they look brand new!

jcro61

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i know by now you got your lights but here are the pics of mine

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
Ya these things SUCK!!!!!!!!! They leak already. I put em on then washed the truck and the housing started to fill with water. I feel like pulling them apart and taking the "projector" out of them and see how they are. Oh well I have money sitting in paypal when I got these so it was actually found money to me.

I did notice that it looks like you can pull the light assembly off the mounting bracket and install these lights to the factory mounting bracket. Maybe that will suck them in that half inch that they stick out? I do want to try it.

I did refinish my stockers tho. Didnt use the 3M kit. Just used 1000 grit wet sand paper and fine rubbing compound on them and it took the haze away. I will put them on to see how they look with the HID's now.

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
lol that sucks man... i went out to do the 4 hi mod on my truck, then found that my passenger side housing was full of water..

jcro61

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was gonna use my stock brackets but one of mine was ****** up. I honestly can't complain about them

Reaction score
Just bought me some new projector headlights. Wanted sum new ones that werent so faded and dull. Especially having HID's. I wanted a more focused beam with the HID's anyways. These are the smoked chrome style. $62 bux shipped from ebay. Not a bad deal.

I will post before and after pix once I get em and start putting them in.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...item=&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_3467wt_1165

I looked at these same lights for my truck, glad I didn't get them now. Sorry to hear that they fell apart on ya.