Headlight fitment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tscherbi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive been looking on ebay and other places for headlights for my 1997 gmc. My Question is do the chevy and gmc take the same headlights(corner lights and markers as well) or is there actually diffrences between the two different grills

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
headlights and front signal lights are the same,corners are different between chevy and gmc

rightisray

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What badazz said, corner lights are different. If you get a complete set (headlight, parklight, corners) just make sure you get one that specifies that it is for GMC's and not Chevy.

94gmcZ71

Reaction score
A few years back I ordered a complete set with corners for a gmc they sent chevy corners. some you got to be careful with on ebay

tscherbi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Thats what I needed to know but not what I wanted to hear. It seems like everything ive found are for Chevy and I have a gmc. I cant for the live of me find any tyc elegants. Im going the tint the corners so not abig deal there. I really would like to find a good set of darker fronts, just dont want to buy a garbage set that will yellow in time.

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
The corners are theonly thing that are different so if you're just going to tint yours then the TYC headlights and parking lights will fit both Chevy and GMC trucks

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Stylintrucks has them, but its hard to find them when you search online...I would try calling them and rdering that way