HD Headlight Harnesses w/ 4 High Mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Smooter

Reaction score
Interested. '91 C1500. I have OEM Fog light switch (horizontal) with 95 Jimmy rear defog pigtail which fits but I think wire colors are different. I'm looking for 4-Hi along with fog lights on but will settle for fogs being on just with low beams if it's significantly easier and cheaper. Also wouldn't mind fog lights only being able to be turned on if lights are on but again wont be picky if it means saving effort, time, and money. I can pay with Venmo. Zip code 43344. Let me know if you need anything else.

(Also have a spare '95 Jimmy rear defog switch without pigtail for anyone interested)
You must be registered for see images attach

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interested. '91 C1500. I have OEM Fog light switch (horizontal) with 95 Jimmy rear defog pigtail which fits but I think wire colors are different. I'm looking for 4-Hi along with fog lights on but will settle for fogs being on just with low beams if it's significantly easier and cheaper. Also wouldn't mind fog lights only being able to be turned on if lights are on but again wont be picky if it means saving effort, time, and money. I can pay with Venmo. Zip code 43344. Let me know if you need anything else.

(Also have a spare '95 Jimmy rear defog switch without pigtail for anyone interested)
Pm sent!

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
I haven't been around in a long while.....and I appreciate the availability of a new and seemingly well-made harness, I do not understand the need or want for a "Hi-6" system. If I require the need for high beams, it is because I want to see down the road, think distance. Fog lights do nothing for this view, in fact, the human ocular system is diametrically opposed to this confusion.

Is this modification for nocturnal vision, or just to look cool with the entire front of the truck lit up? I'm confused.......please help me out here.

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't been around in a long while.....and I appreciate the availability of a new and seemingly well-made harness, I do not understand the need or want for a "Hi-6" system. If I require the need for high beams, it is because I want to see down the road, think distance. Fog lights do nothing for this view, in fact, the human ocular system is diametrically opposed to this confusion.

Is this modification for nocturnal vision, or just to look cool with the entire front of the truck lit up? I'm confused.......please help me out here.
I’d say the latter in most cases. With the popularity of switchbacks, halo, high/low brow, etc., I think it’s more of just trying to make a unique looking front end. Although, the 4 hi mod definitely keeps the ditches lit up to help keep an eye out for animals, so maybe some believe the more lights on the better.

Reaction score
I have a OEM fog light switch GM 15687022 ACDELCO D7057A with no pig tail that I need a wiring harness for to work on my 1996 Chevy K1500.