HD Headlight Harnesses w/ 4 High Mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i want one. 59218
Sweet! Since you’ve already purchased the dual battery kit I will wave the shipping and PayPal fee. Thanks for your business, invoice coming shortly

Dannothemanno

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here’s my version of the HD headlight harness. Delivers a full 12v to headlights through 12 awg wires. 4 high mod keeps low beams on with high beams.

Made with all new materials, all connections crimped and soldered, ceramic headlight plugs, 30 amp inline fuses, 4 relay block with moveable mounting tabs and cover (one empty slot left available for any future need). Wires are long enough to enable a variety of mounting locations, including 3 foot 12v supply and ground wires.

You must be registered for see images attach

Cost is $175 plus shipping. I can ship orders within a week of payment. Accepting PayPal (3% fee added) and Venmo (no fee). If interested post here, leave payment choice along with zip code for shipping and I will send a pm to you with final cost estimate. Thanks for your support and please feel free to contact me with any questions or feedback.
I'm just trying to price but credit card and 76064

dixiepc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What about a standard harness for a 97' work truck grill?

Also what other products are you making?

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shipped out another HD headlight harness for a ‘88 with the quad sealed beam setup today. This customer also wanted his two pairs of fogs to be incorporated with the high and lows making it a 4 low/8 high setup with wires ran inside so fogs can be switched on separately.
You must be registered for see images attach

th3 shifty

Reaction score
Are you able to make a GMT400 tahoe z71/limited fog light harness? I’m in need of one, bad, cant find one anywhere. I have the fog light switch if you need that, has a pig tail